Colrain Central School News
Together we can do so much!
Oct 29, 2021
This week's schedule
Tuesday/Wednesday: regular full days
Thursday/Friday: 12:30 dismissals for conferences
Afterschool will be available Tuesday-Friday from dismissal time until 5:30.
News & Announcements
- Thank you all for your patience and support as we navigated our way through a very challenging week this week. Between the issues with our heat, our phones, and the accidents which caused some pretty long bus delays, we had a lot of opportunities this week to practice patience and kindness. Thank you all for being so understanding!
- I wanted to make sure you all have Nurse Viney's email address. It is email@example.com. Please don't hesitate to reach out to her with any COVID or other health issue questions.
- The 2nd grade is selling amaryllis kits. The last day to order is Nov. 5th. They will be delivered in time for the holidays. Please contact Ms. McMillan for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Scholastic Book Fair is coming this week! The fair will be open Nov. 2nd-5th from 8:30-3:30. On Thursday, November 11th, it will be open until 8:00 pm. There are some great new titles this year including "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Big Shot", Rowley Jefferson's "Awesome Friendly Spooky Stories", Dav Pilkey's "Cat Kid Comic Club Perspectives", Amanda Gorman's "Change Sings", "You Are Enough: A Story About Inclusion", and several new graphic novels and books in the "I Survived" series. There is truly something for everyone....come check it out!
- The Original Artworks orders are due on Nov 12th.
- The drawing for the 5th/6th grade cord wood raffle is November 16th.
- Picture Retake Day is Nov. 17th.
The next PTO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov 2nd at 3:30.
11/1: No School for district inservice
11/4 & 11/5: 12:30 dismissals for Teacher/Family Conferences
11/5: Amaryllis orders due
11/11: No School in observance of Veterans Day
11/12: Original Artworks orders due
11/16 3:30 LEC meeting
11/16 Cord Wood Raffle Drawing
11/17: Picture Retake Day
11/17: 1:50 dismissal
11/24: 12:30 dismissal
11/25 & 11/26: No School in observance of Thanksgiving