After School Activities Registration
Registration takes place online using the RevTrak Web Store. The fee is $25 per student per class. Some classes have additional materials fees as well. Class size minimums must be met to hold the class. If the minimum class size is not met, we will refund your payment. There is also a maximum number of students for each activity, which differs depending on the class. Once a class fills to its maximum, you will not be able to register your child for the class.
Note that all classes end at 3:30 p.m. and require prompt student pick up. Vehicles may line up in front of the school in the circle drive for students in ASA classes. Students in 103 Club will return to that program after their ASA class. Transportation is not provided.
Spring After School Activities begin Tuesday, April 5, and will run for six weeks, ending on Thursday, May 12. Classes are held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Following are spring after school activities classes. For more about materials fees and dates when classes meet, please read the detailed Google Doc where everything is outlined.
- Perler Beads, Kindergarten Students: Come Explore The World Of Perler Beads With Many Hands-On Crafts And Designs.
- Hands On Animal Art, Kindergarten & First-Graders: Join Us As We Learn About Animals Through This Fun Art Class! Each Week, Students Will Learn About A Different Animal and Engage In A Hands-On Arts And Crafts Project Inspired By Their New Animal Friend.
- Soccer: Kindergarten to Second-Graders: Chicago Rush Junior Soccer program
- After School Fun With Mrs. Hofmeier, Second-Graders: We Will Build, Play Games, Do Art Projects, Go On Scavenger Hunts And Have Loads Of Fun! Every Week Will Be A New Activity That Your Student Will Have Input On.
- Spring Arts & Crafts, Kindergarten & First-Graders: April Showers Bring May Flowers! It’s Time To Welcome Spring With Beautiful Arts And Crafts Projects. Each Week, We Will Celebrate Spring Through Creative Arts & Stories.
- Makerspace, Kindergarten & First-Graders: Are You Ready To Get Creative? Well Then This Is The Perfect Place For You! Every Week, Students Will Be Provided With A Variety Of Materials And Building Toys To Design Their Own Project. At The End Of The Class, Students Can Share Their Unique Ideas With The Class And Inspire Others.
- Art Club, Kindergarten to Second-Graders: Let’s Get Creative In Art Club To Learn Skills And Techniques, Work On Exciting Projects And Experiment With Different Mediums. We Will Learn About Clay, Two-Dimensional And Three-Dimensional Art, Painting, Drawing And More! Get Ready To Make Some Outstanding Artwork!
- Minecraft Club, First-Graders: Want To Travel To A Place Where Everything Is Made Of Blocks And The Only Limit Is Your Imagination? It Doesn’t Matter If You’re A Beginner Or A Minecraft Expert..We Have A Spot For You. We Will Focus On Creativity, Collaboration And Communication. Our Club Will Be Using A Special Version Of Minecraft Called: Minecraft: Education Edition (One Designed Specifically For Teachers And Students To Create And Explore Together. Activities Will Be Student-Driven And Will Focus On Working Together In Small Groups To Build And Solve Problems.
- Perler Beads, First- & Second-Graders: Come Explore The World Of Perler Beads With Many Hands-On Crafts And Designs.
Center for Gifted Enrichment Class
The Center for Gifted offers an innovative and unique approach to education, providing enriching opportunities for motivated students to explore diverse subjects in a challenging, creative environment free from the pressures of tests and grades. The following class is offered at Sprague for students in grades K-2 after school on Wednesdays. The class is $150. Parents may register for the following class on The Center for Gifted website.
Lego WeDo Robotics: Select your favorite robot such as an alligator, goalie, or airplane. Follow its building plans to bring it into shape using Legos, motors, gears, and sensors. Connect to a laptop to program your robots' actions and sounds!