Dates To Remember
September 2nd - Miller Fall Pictures
September 5th - Labor Day/ NO SCHOOL
September 6th - Staff Development/ NO SCHOOL
September 13th - PTO mtg @ 5:00 pm
September 14th - Parent Teacher Conference 3:30 pm -6:00 pm
September 15th - NO SCHOOL/ Parent Teacher Conference 8am-11:30 am & 12:30 pm - 7:30 pm
September 16th - NO SCHOOL
September 29th - 3rd Grade Music Program @ 5:00 pm
Save the Date *** SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR
Monday, Oct. 31st, 8am to Friday, Nov. 4th, 3pm
Miller Elementary Library
We are working on our Growth Mindset and Goal Setting this month. What this looks like for each Grade Level;
Learning behaviors and habits to help them succeed.
Ways to improve their learning and keep going when the make mistakes, and the importance practice and the power of yet has on our brains.
How to set and work towards their personal goals with greater self-reliance and problem solving skills.
Be looking for a Talking points Newsletter with Home Practice Ideas on your students Social Emotional Skills
HALL PASS (Visitor Check In)
When visiting the school you will be asked for an ID at the front office. Please have your ID ready if you plan to visit your child's classroom or eat lunch with them.
HALL PASS Check-in Process:
1. The ID is validated as an official government issued ID.
2. The information is checked against the National Sex Offender database and the School Visitor Restricted list.
3. The Hall Pass visitor is updated with results from the visitor check-in.
4. If “Passed,” a badge is printed with time, date, reason, destination and photo.
5. If found on the National Sex Offender Registry or School Restricted list, a visual notice is given and alerts are sent out.