How to Set-Up 'Find My iPad'
Created by: Paige Craig, Librarian @ BHS
1. Select iCloud from the Left Hand Menu
2. Make sure “Find My iPad”, at the bottom of the list, is turned on.
To protect a potential thief from turning this feature off:
1.Select General (Under Settings)
4.Select Location (Under Allow Changes)
5.Check Don’t Allow Changes
4. Select “All Devices” from the top of the page
5. Scroll through the list to find the missing device
For further options, click on the lost device.
- By selecting “Play Sound” the iPad will alarm at a high volume until the iPad user clicks ok.
- You can also lock the device using lost mode.