March 2, 2016
DEAR MASON COMMUNITY:
MARCH, 2016 CALENDAR
- March 1 - "Get Caught Reading" coupons begin
- March 2 - Read Across America/Parcells NJHS Reading
- March 4 - Author book orders due (info on website)
- March 4 - Mother (Special Person) Son Event / 7:00-8:30 p.m. (info on website)
- March 7 - Adolescent Health Parent Meeting 4th & 5th Grade / 6:30 p.m. Library
- March 8 - Election Day (Sodexo lunch in a bag/no hot lunches/milk available)
- March 10 - Denise Brennan-Nelson Author Assembly
- March 11 - "Wear Your Words Day" T-shirts with appropriate words please
- March 15 - No PM School/11:36 a.m. dismissal/ Records Day
- March 16 - Little Caesar's 5th Grade Fundraiser pick up / 1:00-6:00 p.m.
- March 17 - "Wear Green Day"
- March 18 - "Feelin Groovy" Read-In
- March 21-24 - Adolescent Health 4th and 5th grade students
- March 22 - Last day to turn in "Get Caught Reading" coupons
- March 23 - "Get Caught Reading" call night
- March 24 - Dress up like a book character day :)
- March 24 - REPORT CARDS go home
- March 25 - NO School / Spring Break begins
- March 25-April 1 - Spring Break
- April 4 - School resumes / Late start Monday
M-STEP TESTING BEGINS IN APRIL!
- April 12, 13, 15 - 5th grade ELA (4/15 Writing)
- April 19-20 - 5th grade Math
- April 21 - 5th grade Social Studies
- April 26-27 - 3rd grade ELA
- May 3-4 - 3rd grade Math
- May 10-11 - 4th grade ELA
- May 17-18 - 4th grade Math
- May 19 - 4th grade Science
Mother (Special Person) Son Dance - FRIDAY, MARCH 4th
Mason Families - Help Support Our Troops - Operation Gratitude
Unscented baby wipes, 30+ sunblock, unflavored lip balm, protein/granola/breakfast bars (NO KIND BARS), trail mix, individual bags of peanuts, fruit snacks, beef jerky, hard wrapped candy, gum, individual sugar/cream packs, roll on deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash (travel-size), crossword and wordsearch puzzles, black cotton crew socks.
Thank you for your generosity and kindness, Mrs. Nurse's Third Grade Class.