Wounded Warrior's Project
What does the Wounded Warroir Project Do?
- They help people realize how many service men and women have been injured.
- They provide programs to help meet the needs of the injured soldiers.
- They help service men and women grow and help one another as they recover.
In What Ways does the Wounded Warrior Project help?
- They help soldiers suffering from mental disorders develop better relationships with their family/friends and become able to live life to the fullest with their injury.
- Through the best rehabilitation treatments, they help soldiers live a active and healthy lifestyles.
- They help wounded warriors find employment with their disabilities so that they can have a successful future for themselves and their family.
Wounded Warrior Project Stastistics
- 52.6% say that their disabilities caused them to limit time spent at work as well as other activities.
- Wounded soldiers unemployment rate was 3 times the national average.
- 59.8% say that they feel as though their daily life has little meaning.
- 94.5% of all Wounded Warrior Alumni feel satisfaction in the programs offered.
- There are over 80,500 Wounded Warrior Alumni
What is JROTC Doing To Help?
The East Duplin JROTC will be supporting a wounded warrior. However, in order to this they need funds. They will be be hosting a number of fundraisers.
- Tug of War (Freshman vs. Sophomores and Juniors vs. Seniors)
- Selling Doughnuts
- Selling Hot Chocolate
Where Does Your Money Go?
All money raised will go directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. All the money you give will help a recovering solider adapt to life in the civilian world. They were willing to give their all, JROTC is helping show their appreciation for that.