PAID EDTECH PD STARTS JANUARY 13TH!!!
- Thurs, Jan 13 - Book Creator
- Tues, Jan 18 - Next Level Instruction Using Formative
- Thurs, Jan 20 - Creating Effective Instructional Videos With Screencastify Expert
- Mon, Jan 24 - Edpuzzle
- Wed, Jan 26 - NewsELA
Thank You ! Pizza Studio Toy Drive
We will be announcing School and Class winners soon! So many classes donated!
Computer Science Supplementary Authorization program - Tentative starting time - February 2022
CSUDH is planning to start our fourth cohort of our CSSA certification program in spring 2022. This time we offer both Introductory and Specific certifications.
Financial support might be available upon request.
2021 CUSD First Tech Challenge
FLL Challenge 2021 Remote Qualifier Tournament
Special highlights include a big congratulations to our Kelly Team Technos who advanced to championships taking place on December 12. Kelly Team Technos also received 2nd Place for Core Values!
A Look Back on CS Week 2021
CS Scratch Winners 2021
Middle School Winners
High School Winners
Secondary Honorable Mentions
Rodrigo F from Mr. Gonzalez's Class @ Davis
Julie H from Mr. Gonzalez's Class @ Davis
Analie L from Mr. Gonzalez's Class @ Davis
CS Expo 2021
A special thank you to Mr. Jose Gonzalez's and his student tech team, Mr. Austin Onwudachi, and Mr. Larry Hood and his students for supporting our event and leading presentations on Tinkercad, eSports, and binary code!
Setting Up Google Classroom from Aeries
- Create classes IN Aeries to have students automatically rostered in and sync your assignments with a click of a button.
- Already created a class? No problem! You can easily link existing classes.
- Infographic guide on how to get started