News & Notes
- If you are requesting absences beginning next week, please enter them through the Aesop online system. Beginning Monday, we will no longer be using the Google leave form. If you need help, see Lisa Sells.
- Please talk to all of your children about taking care of school headphones. Pam showed me a dozen new headphones that had been chewed through. I thought Bun Bun the rabbit had gotten a hold to them! They are too expensive to be chew toys. Please encourage your students (and parents) to bring their own especially in upper grades. This will save us money and should also be more hygienic.
- If you wear jeans using a jeans pass, please put the used pass in my wall pocket on the day you wear your jeans.
- Please do not park behind the school unless it's a day where I've told you to park in the back or unless you're dropping something off at your classroom.
- Tuesday is Tech Tuesday. Ms. Aycock will send out information.
- Young Georgia Authors is due on Tuesday to Ms. Minick.
- Family STEM Night is Thursday. All certified staff are required to be in attendance and help. Ms. Harville is will send out a schedule.
Next Week's Calendar
Tweet of the Week
Look Ahead ->
- Winter Break: Feb. 15 - Feb. 19
- The school will be closed to staff on Tuesday, Feb. 16 & Wednesday, Feb. 17 due to floor waxing.
- After school tutoring begins on Monday, Feb. 22.
- Progress reports go home Feb. 23.
- We will have a faculty meeting on Feb. 24.