What chemicals are inside cigarettes? Why do people smoke?
What chemicals are inside a cigarette?
- The main thing in a cigarette is tabacco.
- Artificial flavours and other chemicals are added.
- some chemicals are put in cigarettes to keep them burning or else they would burn out.
- There is rat poisoning in cigarettes, bug spray, sunscreen and etc.
- There are over 4000 chemicals in a cigarette 51 of them are known to be carcinogenic.
- There are also these chemicals found in a cigarette: nicotine,tar,arsenic, ammonia etc.
- Three of the most widely known chemicals are nicotine tar and carbon monoxide.
- Tabacco is a leafy plant that grows in warm climate.
- Nicotine is the chemical that makes smoking addictive.
Why people smoke.
- most people smoke when they are in there teens and are addicted by adulthood.
- some have tried to quit but have returned to cigarettes because smoking is such a strong addiction.
- smoking is a habit that's very hard to break.
- there are very many different reasons why people smoke.
- Three of the main reasons that young people smoke are to look cool to be like their friends and to experiment.
- most of the time when younger people smoke it's only because they probably want to look good.
Kid Smoking Experiment