News & Notes
2. Ms. Kingery from the board office will present on the Ga. Milestones assessment at 2:45 in the media center. This is for all teachers and parapros.
3. 3rd, 4th, & 5th grades will be doing the Write Score assessment next week.
4. Please turn in your commitment forms to Lisa Sells by Friday, Jan. 23.
5. Please complete the CCRPI school climate survey by Friday, Jan. 23. When you have done so, please initial the form posted at the sign-in area.
6. The annual Subway Challenge is Friday, Feb. 6. Lisa will put out a sign-up sheet if you would like to order a sub, chips, & a cookie for $7. MCES is supporting the United Way.
Look Ahead ->
2. The bookfair for students begins on Monday, Jan. 26.
3. Family Reading Night is Thursday, Jan.29 from 6-7:30pm. All certified staff are expected to be in attendance. Ms. Aycock will send out the schedule and instructions.