Miss Baughman's Third Grade Tribune
Education is your passport to the world!
When: November 16 - November 20
What We're Learning!
- Monday: 5-1 Multiplying with 2s & 5s
- Tuesday: 5-2 9 as a Factor
- Wednesday: 5-2 9 as a Factor
- Thursday: 5-3 Multiplying with 0s & 1s
- Friday: Centers!!
What's My Reading Super Power?
Comprehension Skill: Author's Purpose
Guiding Question: How does where people live in the world affect how they access reading and books
- I can make connections between the challenges two characters face in a story.
- I can explain how the illustrations in That Book Woman help me understand the challenges faced by the characters.
- I can retell important ideas from the informational text "Physical Environments around the World."
- Government & Symbols
- I can read and answer questions about the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution
- Make sure your child is reading at least 20 min. every night.
- Reading Packets are always due on Friday
- Reading Logs are always due on Friday or Monday
NOTE: Please send me an email if you need your kiddo's log-in info. I'm happy to share!