Before the interview
- Dress up nice.
- Take a shower and brush your teeth.
- Have a copy of a Resume.
- Know your way their.
- Be 15 minutes early.
Interview Tips - What You Need To Do Before You Interview
During the interview
- Stand up strait.
- Have good eye contact.
- ask about the job.
- Stay calm even if you mess something up.
- stay focus.
5 Common Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you. Tip: Brag about your self.
- Tell me about yourself. Tip: Don’t ramble about your personal life.
- What is your greatest weakness. Tip: Be honest but don’t say things that will affect your work.
- Why do you want to work here. Tip: Don't say "so I can get money"
- Why did you leave your last job. Tip: Don't say any thing mean about you last job.
After the Interview
send them a thank you letter and in a week call to see if they had pick some one for the job if you haven't gotten it yet.
Dress for the Interview
Men: Wear slacks, a tie, an office coat, and don't wear any thing flashy or color full.
Women: Don't wear a really short skirt, nice clothing, and also don't wear any thing flashy or colorful.
What to Wear to a Job Interview: Dress to Impress!
- Don't bring your phone.
- Don't bring your bag.
- Don't dress colorful.
- Don't slouch .
- Be know the place you are working for.