Professional Development Series
Take your skills to the next level!
An ongoing, interactive series to help students step up their game and be successful in college and their career.
Topics and Dates
1. Program Assessment and Evaluation: Andrea Ramirez (October 5) - UW1-102
2. Wellness and Balance: Alison Greenwood (November 2) - UW1-102
3. Recruitment and Retention: Nikki Robison (AD of Student Activites @ SU) (December 7) - UW1-102
4. Conflict Resolution: Aaron Tuttle (January 11) - UW1-060
5. Ethics: Terry Hill (February 1) - UW1-060
6. Living Your Personal Brand: Donovan Richards (See Seven | Business Innovation) (February 22) - UW1-060
7. Public Speaking: Brandon Leuken (Student Government Advisor @ Bellevue) (March 1) - UW1-060
8. Translating Experience to Resume: Emily Christian (April 5) - Room UW1-060
9. Finding Your Organization's New Leaders: Succession Planning: Jonathan Evans (General Services Administration) (April 12) - UW1-060
10. Networking, Professionalism and Interview Etiquette: Sha’terika Perkins (May 3) - UW1-060