Saving and Spending
Do I really need this?
Successful saving tips
Split up your money
- Spend - Money to buy what you want now
- Save - Money to buy what you want LATER
- Invest - Money to use YEARS from now
- Give - Money for gifts for others
- Decide what you want to get
- Calculate how long it will take to get that amount
- Set aside an amount of money to save for this item each month
- Once you get your allowance divide it up
- When you spend money once, it's gone
- Think before you spend
- Write down where you spend your money
- Also write down how much you've saved
- Review and think about where you spent and where you can cut back
- Don't buy the most expensive thing
- Don't buy poor quality
- Where can you find the best buy for your money?
- Look for sales
you may see something in the shop one day and really want it, but then you dig into your pocket and find that you have no money for it! If you save your money you can buy that thing and have more to buy another thing.
Look at what others are doing
Brett Ellen The Kids Finance Coach Smart Spending
All photos used in this Glog have been used with permission, and are licensed under Creative Commons ©.