Miss Yarbrough's Class Newsletter
What we have been doing:
- This week we have learned about the letter Jj.
- We also learned to recognize and spell "Orange"!
- Our theme of the week was "Jolly Jack-O-Lanterns!"
- Our shared reading for the week was "Five Little Pumpkins", Jack Be Nimble", and Move Over.
Monday, October 12th: No school Professional Development for TeachersWednesday,October 14th: we will be going to the Pumpkin Patch. Buses leave at 9:00.
Friday, October 16th: Orange day! Wear your Orange!
Week of the 19th is Parent Teacher Conferences
Mid-Quarters will be sent home this week. Make sure to praise your child on the skills he or she has mastered and work on the skills they are having trouble with.
Be working with your child on their sight words.
- a, go, I, see, like, no, up, the, in, out, me, to, up
A look at next week:
Our theme for next week is Fun on the Farm.
Next week's snack kids are Sophie, Hayden, Katie, and Zack.
No school Monday due to Teacher Professional Development.