A Look Ahead
Classical Conversations at New Hope
A Note from your Director . . .
Only 4 weeks left of CC for this school year! Time is flying by! Don't forget - next week is our Easter break so no CC that day!
Week 21 Notes:
* Check your Rock Candy soon and don't forget to bring back the jars in a few weeks
* Make sure to sign your kids up this week if they'd like to play a short piece of music for us Week 24
* Envelope will be in the foyer to donate to Melisa Davis to help her take care of her yard this summer.
* LAST WEEK! The packet for Hershey Tickets will be in the foyer each week until March 22nd. Please fill out the sign-up sheet on the front and place your check inside the envelope. Make checks payable to CiCi Child.
* Shenandoah Youth Orchestra concert May 9th - more details to come
Nursery: Mrs. Evans
Recess: Mrs. Paul, Mrs. Patton, Mrs. Pinkston
Next week: Thorp
Student Presentation Suggestion:
Show and Tell - Favorite Composer or Song
Must pay Amy Copley THIS WEEK for Baltimore Aquarium Field Trip on March 29th. Adults $32/Children 12-18 $28/Children 3-11 $20
Just for fun:
Check out the funny picture below! Have fun with your spelling lesson today!