IAT Tiger Times
Week of October 24, 2016
The High Five! - Things you need to know...
- IMPORTANT - The procedure for calling out has been established. ADP is the official tool that we use for reporting absences. The Google phone service is a supplemental tool. YOU MUST USE ADP, no exceptions. https://workforcenow.adp.com/public/index.htm
- Webschool is up and running. Parent request forms are still being collected and stay tuned for an update on a quick Staff training on how to assign homework on Webschool.
- Jay will be attending the US Director's Meeting in Minnesota from 10/26 - 10/28. While out, Mr. Dresher will be the lead administrator.
- Safe Schools is a state requirement. The deadline has passed. Be sure that you have completed the modules and submit your printed certificates to Tina in HR.
- Teachers planning on attending the NJEA convention in AC on November 10 and 11 need to submit their requests to Jay. An email was sent about the procedure.
From the Academic Pillars 10/24
- Grades 1 and 2. Please make sure to update your phonics reading logs and send them home with your students each night. We need a big push for reading.
- We are developing an incentive plan for the classes that show the greatest development in reading.
- Be on the lookout for communication from Doug about Fall Harvest activities.
Got an issue? Place it in the Parking Lot!!
Click on the link