By: Damonte Saunders
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION ?
WHAT WAS THE BIG CHANGE ?
IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION
- Kepler - discovered the Laws of Planetary motion.
- Galileo - Proved Copernicus' theory of a heliocentric Solar System, and built the first powerful telescopes.
- Isaac Newton - Law of Gravity,Laws of Motion and other work that is the basis of modern physics.
Copernicus - was one of the great polymaths of his age. He was a mathematician, astronomer, jurist, physician, classical scholar, governor, administrator, diplomat, economist, and soldier.
HOW DID THE CHANGE IMPACT SOCIETY AT THAT TIME ?
2. Religiously -Scientist theories started to go against the christian religion and against the scriptures in the holy bible.
3. Economically - Scientific revolution was the industrial revolution which stimulated European economy in a very large way - - leading to the world domination by the European nations by 1900.
It changed the way people thought about the universe, the use of the Scientific Method resulted in discoveries in medicine, physics, and biology.