The Colt Courier
January 31, 2020
I learned a lot at my PLC Summit conference this week. It reiterated to me how great all of you are and where we are as a PLC Culture. We still have ways to improve, but I am grateful for where we already are in the process. Thank you for advertising the Polar Plunge. We raised over $1,100 and unfortunately, I will be taking the plunge on February 10 at 1:30. Please mark it on your calendars.
- SLO's reflections must be submitted by February 3.
- SLO conferences will take place during PLC's on February 4. Please be prepared to talk about STAR/F&P data.
- Please make sure students are not using their devices during indoor recess. Some children have been able to get onto apps or sites that they should not be on.
- Thank you for your cooperation with the Lock Down Drill today. Please be sure to read Officer Johnson's recommendations for improvement. We will work on getting a cover for your door so no one can see in the classes.
- The Chili Cookoff is March 7th. We need volunteers for our school level cookoff which will be February 21st. Sign up if you are interested. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rtgRJ00gha5qgpJf8Ipb1zHy6Z1X7vSM9xUwbl4KwzE/edit#gid=0
- One School One Book times are below. The date is February 3rd for the kickoff. The STEAM/OSOB night is February 25.
8:35-8:55am for K, 1, 2
9:05-9:25 for 3, 4, 5
Happy February Birthdays to the Following Colts!
We hope the following staff members have a wonderful birthday!
February 1-Sara Carico
February 5- Ashley Beaumont
February 8- Sheila Connell
February 9-Jennifer Brailsford
February 10-Tracey Hazelwood
February 12- Baili Byrd and Dede Keckeis
February 25-Katie Pattinson
February 28-Heather Rhyne
Colt Shout Outs
- Shout out to Sarah and Aaryn for taking care of everything while I was out.-Adam
- Shout out to the Culture Committee for organizing the 100 day party.-Aaryn
- Shout out to the Literacy Committee for organizing the OSOB assembly.-Sarah
- Shout out to Mrs. Strayer and Mr. Seibles for their work on the Polar Plunge.-admin
SES Teacher Website
Our Google Site will provide access to a variety of resources including: Master Schedules, Handbooks, Calendars, Faculty Rosters, etc...