Miner Bee Messenger
TES Family Updates
Don't forget about the Book Character Pumpkin Decorating Contest!
Check out one of our storybook pumpkins that was turned in this week. Fancy Nancy is in the house! Still looking for ideas??? Check out Pinterest or google Storybook Character Pumpkins!
We hope you join us in a little pumpkin fun!
Picture Retakes- Wednesday, October 19th
Attached you will find a PDF of our school’s retake picture day flyer. **Online ordering for retakes ends at 7am DAY OF PICTURES! The PDF is hyperlinked directly to our schools online ordering event. All that needs to be done to go to our online event is to click anywhere on either page of the attached PDF. This will then take you directly to our schools ordering page. You can also access the online ordering portal by going to www.mymjthomas.com and entering our schools event password (located on the 2nd page of this PDF). You may also print this order form and attach a check or cash and bring it in on picture day!
MJ Thomas Photography
Data & Flyer Department
970.241.2467 EXT. #219
THANK YOU Telluride Education Foundation! Our 2nd Graders LOVED their field trip to the Pumpkin Patch!
TES Shows Their School Spirit This Week!
Thank you Telluride Fire Fighters for coming to TES to teach us about being safe in a fire!
Important Dates: Mark You Calendars
Bring in your decorated pumpkin for Pumpkin Pumpkin Storybook Contest
Monday, October 17th:
Tuesday, October 18th:
EARLY RELEASE @ 1:50 p.m.
BOE Monthly Meeting @ 5:15 p.m.
Wednesday, October 19th: Unity Day- WEAR ORANGE!
Thursday, October 20th:
Friday, October 21st:
Tuesday, October 25th
- Last day to bring pumpkin in for Pumpkin Pumpkin Storybook Contest
Wednesday, October 26th
- Parent/Community Viewing for Pumpkin Pumpkin Storybook Contest
Monday, October 31st
- Halloween Parade @ 1:30
Tuesday, November 1st:
- Parent Teacher Conferences- No Students today
Wednesday, November 2nd: All students have school today
- 2nd Grade DI Conferences continue (students attend school)
Thursday, November 3rd
- Last day to pick up pumpkin from school
- Kindergarten DI Conferences continue (students attend school)
Friday, November 4th
- 1st Grade DI Conferences continue (students attend school)
- THS Athletic Boosters Needs Your Help - Clark’s Market Receipt Fundraiser happening each Monday for the next four weeks!!
Clark's Market Telluride has selected Telluride Athletic Boosters as the designated non-profit for the Fall fundraiser! Our Student Booster Club will have a box at checkout to collect receipts from shoppers on the following Mondays: October 7, October 24, October 31 and November 7. So save up your shopping friends and go in to support our student athletes!! Clark's will donate to the THS Athletic Boosters 5% of the total value of receipts collected. This is a great opportunity to raise money for our THS student athletes and athletic programs. Spread the word and be sure to shop at Clark's these Mondays and turn in your receipts.
Upcoming Games and Athletic Information
All athletic information regarding game dates and times, registration, live game streaming and the Booster club can be found on the athletic website, tellurideathletics.com.
- SAVE THE DATE: Fall Harvest Festival October at the Judy Long Field.
Winter PE Information coming soon!
Keep checking your emails for information regarding upcoming Winter PE Registration and Information from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please click here for information on school board meetings (work session 10/17, monthly meeting 10/18, and coffee talk (10/21)
- Help shape the future of public health service in San Miguel County. Please click here to fill out this survey to help the department of public health and community leaders learn about what our community members need to have a better quality of life. Enter to win one of three $100 gift cards.
- JOIN THE TEAM!! Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club and Figure Skating Club registration is now open!Early bird pricing through Sept. 30th, payment plans available.Learn more by registering on our site: www.TSSC.org
- Girl Scouts Fall Fun Event October 22nd. Open to girls in grades K-5. RSVP to Ashley.email@example.com.
- Ah Haa Art offerings for youth and teens as well as tuition assistance
- Western Slope FK walk to support Type 1 diabetes
- Telluride Historical Museum has started a new program they are offering in partnership with the Ute Museum of Montrose and History Colorado, which offers an array of lessons on Ute Culture and STEM Education in unison.
- Calling All K-12 Students for a chance to win $3,750 in Cash Prizes through the Water ‘22 Student Showcase! Click here for info
Links for TES Families
Background Check for Field Trip chaperones and classroom volunteers
Please use TESAttendance@telluride.k12.co.us for any attendance notifications
2022-23 District Calendar
TSD School Bus Schedule
Skippy Dental Link