The Spanish Colonies
in the Aztec and Inca land
THE AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE FEATS OF THE SPANIARDS
- Nearly a dozen major cities are built
- Impressive universities established
- Cathedrals, churches, and missions for religious priority
- Elaborate, administrative bureaucracy formed and developed
- Network of regulated international commerce
Communication between Spanish and Natives.
Agreements and compromises were made between leaders of both groups to arrive at solutions to creating lasting governments and economies.
...in all of their glory and prestige.
Expansion of Civilization
The Spanish had worked in, through, and between the Aztec and Inca empires.
BASED ON PRODUCTIVE AND INNOVATIVE COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE...
With an abundance of foodstuffs benefiting the prosperity and health of our people.
AS WELL AS SILVER AND GOLD MINING.
Find your riches here and live your life surrounded by luxuries.