Van Metre LeaseStar Update
- A new "Super User" role will grant access to manager users at a company level.
- Super Users can add and delete users, assign them to properties, and control permissions.
- Super Users can add users, disable users, assign them to properties, control permissions and change passwords.
SUPPORT OVERVIEW - APRIL 2016
Click Photo to Enlarge
There were a total of 8 Support Cases for LeaseStar products opened in April, down 29% from March. The vast majority were User Management requests. No "How-To" Support Cases were opened, which is an encouraging indicator that site teams are comfortable utilizing LeaseStar products.
LEAD2LEASE - PROPERTY CONVERSION RANKING - MARCH 2016
- The below chart ranks each Van Metre community on lead to lease conversion, in descending order.
- As a portfolio, Van Metre communities converted 2.9% of all leads into leases, down from 3.1% month over month.
- For communities with no leases, I recommend checking the property management systems to ensure that all lead management is being performed in Lead2Lease. This ensures reliable and consistent reporting.
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT - LEASESTAR WEBSITES
Optimize your website with fresh and engaging content that moves your site up in search results. Our team creates content that converts, builds links and tracks performance to ensure your target audience is finding your website-at a fraction of what independent SEO companies and consultants charge.
Allow prospects to experience your property from the comfort of their couch. With 3-D floorplans and stunning, accurate and high-quality photography, your prospects can make a decision and sign online, all without taking a trip to your leasing office.
Every RealPage website is designed to be responsive. So no matter what device − mobile, tablet, desktop or laptop − your prospects will get the best experience possible. With a RealPage website, you’ll see a 12% increase in organic traffic and 23% more leads per month!* We even have full social media integration so you can reach more prospects and build community.
What’s New In Social: Twitter’s Birthday, Instagram’s Algorithm and Online Video Distribution
Predictive Analysis is Now Leading the Evolution of Apartment Pricing
How to Avoid Shopping Cart Abandonment in Multifamily