April 24th: May Lunch Menu and News
No school this Thursday or Friday:
I am writing to inform you that we will be closing all Vail Unified School District schools this Thursday and Friday, April 26 and April 27 due to inadequate staffing.
We are hopeful the walkout and cancelation will not extend into Monday. In the event that this changes, we will provide notice no later than Saturday.
Even though points of view may differ, please assume the best motives regarding the decisions of teachers and other staff members.
As we work together through this difficult time, I encourage you to remember that we are all united by a common bond. We deeply want what is best for your child.
The Upper School Dance will go on as planned this Friday night! Thank you volunteers!
Wright Flight was a huge Success!!
Volunteer Dessert This Monday!
5/3 Science Day! We are still looking for educators that can have interactive tables/booths in the afternoon. Please contact email@example.com
5/25 End of the year Celebration! 6:00pm at the Civano community center. More info to come.
May Lunch Helpers Needed:
May Lunch Order:
Orders due by April 30th. No exceptions. Money due by May 1st.
**NEW** Look for the option of ordering all lunches for your child for the month with one click! (Thanks to Katie Shipley for the suggestion!)
Please note that there will be no hot lunch on May 24th.
Mark your calendars:
- April 26th and 27th - No school
- April 27th - Upper School Karaoke Party and Dance
- April 30th - Volunteer Dessert
- May 3rd - Family Science Day
- May 10th - The Big Switch for Incoming Kindergarteners
- May 15th - 17th - 8th Grade Passages
- May 18th - School Movie and Art Showcase
- May 24th - 8th Grade Promotion
- May 25th - Last Day of School (Family Breakfast, Talent Show and Half-Day)