Room 3 News
April 1, 2013
What we will be learning:
* Language Arts Unit 5: Week 2- Scientists find out about the world around them in many ways.
- Vocabulary: improve, career, idea, fascinating, investigate, curious
- Words to Know (read, spell, write): grew, knew, would, house,
- Grammar/Mechanics: Adjectives that compare (bigger, biggest) and end marks
- Phonics: noisy "r" spelled ar. Spelling Words: cart, arm, yarn, barn, art, chart, harm, smart, her, dirt
- Skill: making an inference based on what you know and what you read
* Math- Addition and Subtraction Facts to 20
* Writing- using adjectives to make our sentences more powerful
Don't forget the food can drive for the Food Bank!
Thank You girls for our snacks last Friday.
April 8th -12th: Spring Break
May 10th : First Grade Performance at 1:15
May 23rd : Open House
Thank you for all your support.