Stressed? Tired? Gaining Weight?
Join Nutrition Coach Suzanne for the Ultimate Reboot!
Every Sunday Morning & Tuesday Evening at the Cycle Hub, Motor City, Dubai throughout April
A one-on-one session with Suzanne is usually dhs750 but each intimate 1 hour 45 minute workshop is being offered to you for only dhs225!
Not only are the workshops limited to 20 people but they include a welcome smoothie, paleo snack and delicious healthy meal.
Week 1 - RAW Chocolate Preparation Workshop
You will learn the nutritional benefits of raw chocolate (yes it is actually good for you!) and how to create delicious healthy guilt-free treats.
Week 2 - Spring Cleanse Juicing and Detox Workshop
- Feeling tired, bloated and sluggish?
- Are you carrying a few extra kilos and finding it hard to shift the weight?
- Dark circles under your eyes and your skin isn't as radiant as it used to be?
Then maybe it is time to detox!
You will learn about the importance of the digestive system and how it impacts our overall health, where to get started with juicing, how to prepare for a detox and what dietary & lifestyle changes you can make to benefit your health for long-term.
This will be a practical workshop where you will get to experience and sample a variety of juices, smoothies and superfoods.
Week 4 - Eating for Energy!
With an emphasis on deliciousness over self-denial, discover foods to:
- Control your weight.
- Reduce inflammation.
- Maximise your energy.
- Improve your sleep.
When?Each workshops is offered at the following times:
- Sunday Morning: 10:30 - 12:15
- Tuesday Evening: 18:45 - 20:00
Only dhs225 per workshop*
*10% discount if all 4 workshops purchased in advance.
What does it Include?
- Welcome hot drink or juice, healthy Paleo snack & meal (sugar, dairy and gluten-free).
- 1 hour presentation & interactive workshop led by Nutrition Coach Suzanne.
- 45 minute group discussion over a delicious meal.
How do I Book?
- directly at the Cycle Bistro, Motor City; or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0504232807
SPACE IS LIMITED TO ONLY 20 PARTICIPANTS!
BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!
Certified AADP Health and Nutrition Coach, 300+ hour Yoga Instructor and ex-corporate lawyer, Suzanne’s favourite topic and speciality is helping clients manage the symptoms of stress and reverse weight gain, poor sleep, skin issues and lack of energy.
Combined with her love of food and nutrition (and backed up by her science-based knowledge), her focus is demystifying some of the so called healthy foods out there and inspiring people to bring ‘real’ nourishing whole foods back in to their lives so that they are energised to live life to the fullest. She has also been featured in and had her articles published in magazines such as Yogalife, Shape, Women's Health & Fitness and What’s On.
Check out www.suzannecork.com for more information.