ERIN CANTRELL PERSONAL TRAINING
FITNESS PROGRAMS TAILOR MADE TO FIT YOUR GOALS
Offering Private and Semi Private Training
You're making the right choice to live a healthy, fit lifestyle.
Congrats on celebrating you!
- Initial Consultation will consist of discussing and reviewing your personal fitness goals as well as going through an assessment. A workout is then implemented to fit your specific goals. Each program that I offer runs between 4-6 weeks. Once you're able to master the exercises in the specific program, you will then receive a new tailored exercise program. The workouts are not boring and you will continue to feel great and see results!
- Private Training that is offered consists of having a private one on one session. All private sessions run for an hour. In this time you will warm up, workout and stretch to complete your session. Private training ensures that you receive the most personal attention.
- Semi Private Training that is offered allows you to workout with not only your personal trainer, but you can invite a friend or two. Three people at most are able to get detailed oriented workout sessions.
Personal training sessions can be held in the privacy of your own home, your building’s fitness center, office fitness center or at one of our personal training facilities.
Private Training Clients
Working with Erin was one of the most transformative experiences of my life- both physically and mentally. She not only helped me achieve my training goals but also instilled in me the idea that if you work towards your goals, anything is possible. Through hard work and her guidance, I became a healthier, more confident version of myself. Her methods work and her energy is infectious. No matter what your training goals, she will work with you to exceed them and set you up with the tools you need to continue to improve. I can’t recommend her highly enough!
Erin devised an exercise program that was challenging, but she was supportive every step of the way. I was able to lose over 9 pounds and 6 inches But, it wasn’t just about weight and inches lost, I also cut 2 minutes off my 5K time.
Mayo Clinic & American Heart Association Recommenations
- At least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity — or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity — a week
- Strength training exercises at least twice a week