CHE Update for 1/22
Coyote Staff Update
Great Kindness Challenge
1. Resources on the week can be found here: https://thegreatkindnesschallenge.com/
2. Student Leadership Videos here: https://flipgrid.com/4q8oin
3. Remember, we are trying to construct a Kindness Paper Chain. Check out my Friday email for more information.
Monthly Observations-Focus and Instructional Specialists
1. While I do fill out the whole form, my focus this month is feedback related to academic conversations. I am looking for conversations that push into "Level 3". The description is: "Students build on ideas and evaluate information by connecting, adding or giving counter examples."
2. I am seeing many teachers use the services of the Instructional Specialists. If you haven't reached out to your specialist, please do so. They are useful, easy to use, talented group of specialists who can help us grow quality instructional practices.
1. Wednesday, January 24th, Be More Awesome Assembly, K-2 @ 8:30 MPR and then 3-5 @ 9:30 in the MPR.
2. Wednesday, January 31, Mobile Dairy Classroom, TK-2 @ 8:30 MPR and then 3-5 @ 9:40 in the MPR.
Benchmark Units Reminder
Please reach out to me, Ms. Spence or Ms. Baker, or to your respective grade level IS specialists with any questions.
Update for Events for January!
January 22-January 26: Great Kindness Challenge
January 22: Trotter @ K.I. for afternoon
January 24: Three screens Assembly (K-2 @ 8:30, 3-5 @ 9:30)
January 25: Family Math Night @ 5:30
January 26: Progress Reports go home
January 30: Leadership Meeting @ 3:10
January 30: Site Council @ 4:45
February 2: SOM lunch
February 5: **MAP Testing Window Opens**
February 6: Jump Rope for Heart, Staff Meeting
February 8: Teacher of the Year Board Meeting @ 6:00
February 9: Father Daughter Dance @ 5:00
February 12: No School--Lincoln's Bday
February 13: PTA Meeting library @ 6:15
Vincy! Our Spelling Bee Champion!
Girl Scout Troop
Relocating our Memorial Rose Garden
Thanks to Ms. Carnahan for organizing!