By: Matan Burstien
- The Giant pandas are bears.
- The Giant pandas are live in south central China.
- The panda's diet is 99% bamboo.
- Pandas in the wild occasionally eat other grasses, wild tubers, or even meat in the form of birds, rodents or carrion. In captivity, they may get honey, eggs, fish, yams, shrub leaves, oranges, or bananas along with specially prepared food.
- The Giant pandas have fur in this colors: black and white.
- The giant pandas are very big.
- Males weigh up to 110 kg in the wild. Females usually weigh less than 100 kg.
RMR: Rick and Giant Pandas
- Giant pandas are ready to have babies (cubs) when they are between the ages of four and eight years.
- Giant pandas may be able to have babies until about age 20.
- Female pandas are ready to have baby only once a year. This is in spring time.
- Giant pandas cubs may stay with their mothers for up to three years.
Distraction: Baby panda loves ball
- Pandas are cute.
- Pandas are funny.
- pandas are beautiful.