Weekly Rangers Newsletter
Week of December 7th-11th
- Thank you to Ms. Ealy for setting up the cafeteria bright & early every day for our students. We truly appreciate your time and effort!
- Congratulations to Ms. Gearhart for being nominated & selected for the Superintendent's Award. She is being honored for her beginning of the year beautification project with Home Depot with our front entrance.
-Thank you to Foundations team & Mrs. Wright for presenting at this week's faculty meeting.
Featured on our newsletter:
A) Mrs. Brooks' Data wall featuring November's Benchmark Data
B) Mrs. Brooks' Individual Student's Goal Setting sheet for Math Benchmark
C) Look at all the kindness overflowing from our donations to the Food Drive!
-First day of Hour of Code
-MacArthur Cluster Principal Meeting, 9;30, Mrs. Rosas
-Middle School Data & Stem Ksat program recruitment Presentation for 5th graders and their parents, , 6:00 (Faculty is not required to be present)
-2nd grade New Teacher Math Training
-New Principal's Meeting, 7:30, Mrs. Rosas
-College T-Shirt Day
-Leadership Synergizing Meeting, 8:00, Mrs. Schaefer's room
-Foundation Team Professional Development, 12:30-4:00, Madison AG building (Foundation team)
- Additional ARD Day
- 3rd grade New Teacher Math training (Please see EBD for the materials that you need to take with you)
-Principal's Meeting, Mrs. Rosas
-Last day of Hour of Code
-Robotics Club, after school
- Ensure that you are goal-setting with your students. Students need to know where they stand and where they need to go in order for them to improve.
- All ISP's should have been entered in Compass for those students who qualify. Make sure you are updating those ISP's on a weekly basis.
-Winter Party announcement:
Winter Party RSVP's are on our Google Drive under office forms. Please make sure to hand them out to those parents who plan on attending your Winter party. These need to be returned to the office by December 14th to give the front office time to pre-print out badges.
-Based on the google survey sent out to the staff, our next Student Party will be a FIESTA party! We will have it on Thursday, April 21st.
Happy Birthday Alma Reyna!
Happy Birthday Suzanne Ealy!
Happy Birthday Eric Straube!
-Happy Birthday Allison Call
- Holiday Sing Along, 8:00, Cafeteria
-Happy Birthday Julie Anderson!!
-PTA Holiday Luncheon
- CTC Fall Academy, 12-4, Mrs. Schwab