Why pick registered nurse (RN) as a occupation? To be around all different types of people and see what going on in there life. Also some careers your doing the same thing everyday, with nursing no two days are the same. With nursing you also get tons of benefit like time-off nursing, health insurance, dental/ vision insurance and many more.
This is an picture of an at home nurse
- take care of you while your home
- paid to travel
this is an picture of an emergency room nurse
- high risk
- very complicated
This is just an picture of an RN
- seeing patients well or sick
How to become a Nurse
1) You need to decide what kind of degree you want.
2) decide what kind of schooling you want to go to
3) qualify for what the school needs you to qualify for
4) enroll in the school