Chemical Detectors In The Home

Shelby Thomas

Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Carbon Monoxide is a very dangerous chemical that can kill you if you breath in too much. Carbon Monoxide is a odorless, tasteless invisible gas. Detectors are very important in discovering if you have a leakage, if you don't have one you might not know until it's too late.

Radon Detectors

Radon is a radioactive gas that is generated through the breakdown of uranium inside the earth. It's invisible, odorless and tasteless, and has no immediate health symptoms. It enters a building through the cracks in the foundations in buildings.