bullying and its effects
by arianna carey
what is bullying and why is it bad?
bullying is bad because of the after effects which include some of these: self harm, suicide, eating disorders, depression,low self esteem, and anxiety. and others. bullying usually happens in school because they see something wrong with someone whether its the way they dress, their clothes, their makeup or whatever it may be.
facts on bullying.
- Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.
- Approximately 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying
- in 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying.
- 65,000 children ages 10 to 14 commit suicide every year. because of bullying
- On average, 1 person commits suicide every 16.2 minutes. due to bullying