Shelter On A Deserted Island
How To Obtain Shelter On A Deserted Tropical Island
Before Building Your Shelter
Gathering Your Materials
First, find branches in the shape of the letter "Y"
Second, find a long limb of a branch, but isn't too heavy.
Third, you will need to find some more long branches, ones lighter than the limb.
Fourth. You will now need vine
Fifth, you will need to gather leaves, boughs, palm tree fronds, and items very similar to those.
Building Your Shelter
- First, take the "Y" branches, and stick them into the ground pretty deep. Make sure that the branches are about 5 to 6 feet away from each other.
- Place the limb branch across the two "Y" branches, make sure it is on both.
- Now that you have the frame of your house, you will take the long branches and rest them on the limb that goes across on either side.
- Use the vine you have found as a rope to actively tie down your shelter and keep everything together.
- Use the leaves, boughs, palm tree fronds, and the other similar items to cover your fort for more protection.
- Lastly, take more leaves and fronds from the trees to make a relatively more comfortable floor than just rather sitting on the ground.