Canadian Internment Camps
The Internment Camps were located throughout Canada. The following are some examples of the where they were located:
- Amherst and Halifax in Nova Scotia
- Beauport, Sprit lake and Montreal in Quebec
- Banff and Jasper in Alberta
- Winnipeg and Brandon in Manitoba
- Edgewood, British Colombia
- Toronto, Ontario
Prisoners would work in the forest as part of logging crews in these locations.
An Interesting fact, is that all the stone work up in Clear Lake, Manitoba was built by the prisoners of war.