By: Manav Mehta
- I am a Canadian citizen because i was born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and have stayed here my entire life
- I am Indian, Punjabi because my parents were born and raised in Punjab, India
- Everyone in my family are Canadian citizens
- My parents came to Canada almost 30 years ago from India because they wanted to have a better and more sustainable living, they wanted their kids to have a better future and have a good education for them to become successful and have a great living
- They picked to come to Canada because it is a very peaceful, war free and democratic country welcoming immigrants
Family & Friends
-My family helped and influenced me in many ways, since i have been very young they have always shown me the right ways and have guided me in the right pathway where i can be successful if i ever need help or advice i can rely on them for help. if i ever make a decision i have full support of them. they are very good influence and support
-My friend are very good influences, they are people who will help you if you need help and they can also give you solutions to problems if required, they are good influences because they lead you into good things not bad problems or addictions that some people get stuck in these are some of the reasons why my friends and family are good influences.
True Colour's Statistics
**Gold= 15 Points: Dependable, organized, stable, concerned**
Green= 9 Points: Analytical, calm, cool, investigative, logical
Orange= 9 Points: Witty, Spontaneous, generous, eager
Blue= 10 Points: Authentic, enthusiastic, compassionate, sincere
-These were the final results after i took the True Colour's personality test
- Basketball is one the the many interests that i have, i like to play basketball in my free time and playing with friends, i have been playing basketball since i was 6 years old i have competed in many tournaments and have played for a team
-Construction is another thing that really interests me because i like building things from wood and other materials i have helped build many things at home and like it as a hobby. I have also took a construction course outside of school and home that helped me create and build new things.
MY FIVE MOST IMPORTANT VALUES!!
- DECISION MAKING
After i took the work values test to find out which values matter the most to me i found out that these 5 values above are the most importent would find me the most satisfying and rewarding job and that these characteristics would really matter to me in a work situation.
Multiple Intelligence's Statistics
Body Smart: 28/50
Music Smart: 18/50
Nature Smart: 25/50
Word Smart: 20/50
Number Smart: 18/50
-After i took the multiple intelligence test on how smart i am i found out that the higest points that i scored were in body smarts i got 28 out of 50 and that displayed that i excel in sports, tend to fidgit, show skills in crafts and am well cordinated ect.