Depression And Suicide
Brandon Lane Gordon Jr
3 Signs/Symptoms of Depression
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Insomnia, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
Prison of Depression
Need a major work out with a professional theropist
Life is weird
People really wish that this wouldn't happen to them
never ending rain
Fellin tha Blues.....
3 Signs of self injury
- Unexplained injuries, such as scratches or cigarette burns
- Hiding objects such as razor blades or lighters in unusual places
3 Warning signs of suicide
- Talking about feeling hopeless or having no reason to live.
- Loss of interest in things one cares about.
- Visiting or calling people to say goodbye.