Cardenas ECC Family Newsletter
First Day of School (August 9, 2021) Information
- Exterior doors will be opened at 7:30, so families can begin to sign-in their child to the classrooms.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 - 8:00.
- Students are marked tardy starting at 8:01 am.
- Exterior doors will be opened at 3:10, so families can begin to sign-out their child.
- Individuals picking up students must be on the authorization pick up form, be 18 years or older and have a valid state ID.
On behalf of the staff at Jose Cardenas Early Childhood School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2021-2022 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential.
We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily
- Arrives on time
- Is ready for the day’s learning experience
- Is read to daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
ENROLLING NOW 3 and 4 Year Old Pre-K School Program (Download information below)
Our Campus Mission and Vision Statements
School Hours 7:45-3:10
What items do I need to send to school with my child?
- All school supplies for students.
- Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. (No outside food items will allowed in the school.)
We ask parents to provide:
- Towel or small blanket for rest time
- Extra change of clothing in case your child needs to be changed during the day.
Direct parents to take a look at all building and district updates on your school website.