Connect, Communicate, Clarify, Collaborate, Create
Snowtastic Christmas Concerts
Thanks for getting your timetables done...
In case you are wondering about the coffee maker...
Staff Room Clean Up
SLA's for all grade threes are schedule for October 2, 2014:
Message from Mark McWhinnie - September 17th iOS update...
Please assist us by using our shared resources wisely. If all of us were to update our iPads and iPhones to iOS 8, on the same day or during the same week while at school, it would cause significant delays of bandwidth due the intense size of these updates. Obviously, this would frustrate purposeful use of educational resources during the school day.
Tech Services will monitor daily stats of wireless consumption and in particular, any iOS updates over the next few weeks (since we can tell which users and schools are online to any given web resource on our network). Any unusually large consumption at a given school location will be noted and followed up on.
Share the Digital Highway Responsibly!
This is just one of those things we all share and we all need to be conscious of. Encourage these updates to be done at home on personal devices or later in the day at school when our usage is not required for instruction. Thanks for your help!
Attendance cut-off times:
Notes from McQ!
- Let Marlene know if you have 3 to 5 students who work out extra hard during HERO time. She will pick a few to help her make HERO videos in the gym some days at 11:40.
- Oct 6-10 is Walk to School Week, so the school will be walking after the last recess on Thursday, October 9. Families can be invited to join in for the walk.
- The Healthy School Committee needs more members. The focus is on increasing awareness around nutrition, fitness and social skills.
- Grade Three students will be invited to apply for the PEP squad. Marlene will send home letters to those who express an interest in applying.
- Grade 2 soccer will take place the week of October 2 to 9.