Chisholm Trail News
February 1st-5th, 2021
- February 9th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- Monday, Feb. 15th-SCHOOL HOLIDAY-NO SCHOOL
- March 5th-End of third grading period-EARLY RELEASE @ 1:00
- March 8th-12th SPRING BREAK-NO SCHOOL
- March 15th-NO SCHOOL (teacher professional development day)
- March 22nd-Deadline to order yearbook online
- April 2nd-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- April 5th-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- April 13th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- April 23rd-Bad Weather Make Up Day
- May 11th-PTO virtual meetings 4/6 pm
- May 24th-Senior Walk
- May 27th- Last Day of School-EARLY RELEASE @ 1:00
A Note from Mrs. Cockrell
Dear Chisholm Trail families,
We had so many police officers, mechanics, nurses, doctors, hair stylists, astronauts, movie stars and many other professionals parading through our hallways this past Friday. Our students have amazing dreams and we are grateful to be a part of their journeys! A big thank you to Thomas Ford, Rachel Roberts, Lalo Davila and Cameron Andrews for creating career videos for our students.
I would like to thank Premier Auto for their generous donation of 2 iPads to our campus this week. We appreciate their generous donation through the Sanger Education Foundation. I would also like to thank our PTO for providing a potato lunch this week. We appreciate your generosity!
Thank you for supporting your young readers by reading with them every night. We want them to have lots of reading opportunities with familiar and new books, so please make sure that you are helping them get books returned in their book bags each night.
As we continue to work hard on campus to keep our children and staff safe, we are asking you to continue to be diligent in reporting to us when your student is either having symptoms, has been exposed, or has received a positive COVID-19 test result. Should you have questions, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or our nurse, Courtney Lynch at email@example.com.
Thank you for sharing your children with us!
Good things are happening at Chisholm Trail and we would love to hear about them. Your words of encouragement are invaluable to our teachers!
Use this link to order your yearbook before March 22nd! Our school code is: 14290021
We appreciate that you have your car tags hanging on your mirror at dismissal. In the case of a forgotten tag, we will do an ID check as efficiently as possible, but we may ask you to pull up ahead of the line and wait for a moment.