HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!! WE APPRECIATE YOU!!
- MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY: DESSERT & DRINKS PROVIDED BY THE PTA
- MONDAY: BREAKFAST PROVIDED BY CHICK-FIL-A
- TUESDAY: PASTA EXPRESS FOR LUNCH
- WEDNESDAY: JETS PIZZA FOR LUNCH
- THURSDAY; BREAKFAST PROVIDED BY PTA, LUNCH TBA
- FRIDAY; AMAZIN ASIAN (CASHEW CHICKEN, RICE & EGG ROLLS)
TUESDAY, MAY 10TH @ 4:30
- TEACHER APPRECIATION DINNER @ AVIARY CAFE, FARMERS MARKET
Read the article below-it's quite rewarding! We're doing them all!!!! Yay Sequiota!!
Next week is FULL of FUN!! Make sure to check the school calendar for this week's events!
For Your Information/Reminders:
- Please get a lunch count for Field Day sack lunches and send it to the cafeteria as soon as possible.
- Last day for Boys and Girls Club pick-up is Thursday, May 5th.
- MAP testing is OVER!!! YIPPEEEEE!!! Thank you for making it a success!
- Makerspace is back in action and up for use!
- If you have not signed and turned your Site Professional Learning Verification Form in to me, do so by Monday.
- I hope you are practicing your dance moves for the talent show performance. Depending on how many talents we have, we may combine K-2, & 3-5 and have 1 talent show.
- May students of the Month are due anytime-we have most-this will be here before we know it!
SEQUIOTA SPOTLIGHT: Clydene Watson
Singsations is something extra that Clydene does, which requires time in her morning and also several performances through the year such as mall performances, Sequiota Night at the Cardinals, Drury, Christmas Caroling and evening performances as well. Clydene was quick to provide positive feedback and encouragement when viewing PBL presentations and is excited to jump in and collaborate to make our PBL units even better next year!
Clydene, your song is...."Sing A Song"! Thanks for ALWAYS encouraging us to sing a song!!
Please use this form to provide feedback. You can fill this form out at any time!