The CES Bulldog News
Week #29 (April 12 - April 16, 2021)
IWCS - Vision & Mission
Vision: To create a learning environment that will enable every child to discover his or her unique gifts and talents.
Mission: To enhance and expand on each child’s unique gifts and talents to ensure every child is college, career and life ready.
As we begin the final 9 weeks of this school year, please continue to encourage your child(ren) to be prepared for school, ready to learn, and to do their very best work. Thanks for your support!
DON'T FORGET TO:
EACH NIGHT SO THAT THE DEVICE IS FULLY CHARGED FOR SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY. THANK YOU!
Upcoming Important Dates:
April 23- Report Cards Issued
May 7 - Elementary Student Holiday - Teacher Work Day (Regular Day for MS/HS)
May 10 - Interims Issued
May 31 - All Schools/Offices Closed (Memorial Day)
Junes 16 & 17 - Three Hour Dismissal for all Students
June 17 - Last Day if School
June 18 - Staff Work Day
June 21 - Summer Hours Begin
BREAKFAST & LUNCH MENU (WEEK OF 4/12/21)
Attention Families: Out of the Country Travel
If your child has traveled out of the country during spring break, then they will need to quarantine.
After You Travel:
- -Get tested 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home and self-quarantine for the full 7 days.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
- -If you don’t get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- Avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for 14 days, whether you get tested or not.
Please reach out to Mrs. Hatfield or Miss Kim with any questions or concerns.