March 9-March 13
8:00 Mayor's Breakfast
9:30 Cabinet Meeting
5:30 Work Session
Tuesday, March 10
7:40 Read (Lesslie Elementary)
10:00 Read (The Children's School)
11:00 Budget Meeting (Jackie Jones)
12:30 Straight Talk
4:00 Budget Meeting (Jean Dickson)
6:00 Mt. Holly
Wednesday, March 11
9:00 Budget Meeting (Don Gillman)
11:00 Budget Meeting (Kelly Kane)
1:00 Budget Meeting (Norris Williams)
2:00 Budget Meeting (Jacob Moree)
3:00 Budget Meeting (Christopher Roorda)
4:00 Budget Meeting (Sebrina Myles)
6:00 SIC Meeting (Ebinport Elementary)
Thursday, March 12
8:00 United Way Meeting
9:00 OEC Meeting
Friday, March 13
Keri Brown (Lesslie)
Thank you- School Talk!
March 30-April 3
Snow Make- Up Days:
Feedback and Changes from Leadership Meeting...
1. MS – bullets from each department from most recent cabinet meeting in the Supts Update (This will begin next week.)
2. MS – Need org chart of DO- We will send this out in next week's update.
3. HS – Principals report back more to the group they represent on committees
4. HS – Emails – Put ACTION NEEDED in subject line – set up a protocol to indicate level of importance – send to one person and then can be forwarded, otherwise too many are working on the same thing – discriminately, distinguish between “high priority” and “action required” Let's all start this asap.
5. Prioritize Supt Weekly Update (put weekly department info in there) and organize Canvas by department – cross reference so that everything for one Leadership Meeting can be located easily
6. Open and honest communication during elementary PLCs – create platform for safe two-way communication among Leadership (discussion in Canvas?)
7. Specific allocated share time on certain topics at each Leadership and principal meetings – tie to district goals
8. Value and share each others strengths openly
9. Create a universal coding system for emails to indicate level of urgency – number system or letter system
a. AN – Action Needed
b. R – Just Read **This is the protocol we will use!
c. Number as 4,3,2,1
i. 4- Action Needed
ii. 3-Important, no action
iii. 2-share info
10. Audit how we are communicating – communications journal by individual and as organization– how and why we are communicating – RFP done to have a firm audit our communication behaviors (We decided to hold this to see if communication is improving.)
Thank you to Dr. J. for taking great notes at Leadership!