News and Notes for the Madison Staff (12/18/14)
Resources to help students become accustomed to skills needed in the PARCC assessment!
Check out these great resources and practice them with your grade level students!
- Practice click and dragging protractors!
- Typing into fraction boxes!
- First Graders can practice dragging numbers to skip count!
- More resources are being added to this page as PARCC shares addtional needed skills.
St. Baldrick's Day
Girls wishing to participate in donating hair for wigs for cancer patients, should be referred to this site: http://pantene.com/en-us/experience-main-section2/beautiful-lengths. Girls will be able to donate in this way at our St. Baldrick's celebration.
Teaching and Learning Site for Local Test ID Codes
- Sign in to Google.
- Go to the "Brady Bunch" icon and find "sites".
- Type "Teaching and Learning" on the search form.
- Go to you "District Posts" and find your grade and subject area.
Fri, Dec 19: 1:15PM Winter Parties
Fri, Dec 19: District online reading assessments are due and final
Fri, Dec 19: 2:15PM Winter Grade Level Fun-time
Wed, Jan 7: AIMSweb Bechmarking Day
Wed, Jan 14: Staff Meeting: 5 Essentials Training
Fri, Jan 16: PLC Survey deadline
Fri, Jan 16: 8AM-3PM Elementary Institute Day
Wed, Jan 21: Staff Meeting
Thu, Jan 22: 12:00PM PTA Meeting
Fri, Jan 23: 1:00PM Reading Incentive Kick-off Assembly
Sat, Jan 24: Pancake Breakfast
Mon, Jan 26: 6:30PM Reflections Ceremony at Hubble
Tue, Jan 27: 2PM 1960s at Madison Assembly
Wed, Jan 28: Staff Meeting
Fri, Feb 6: Winter Carnival
Tue, Feb 24: 1970s at Madison Assembly (TBD)
Fri, Feb 27: 8AM-3PM Institute Day
Fri, Mar 20: St. Baldrick's Day
Fri, May 22: EMD