Parent Blast - December 7, 2020
This week we have two more principal read-aloud evening events, it was great to see the families that showed up last week! Next week we have school spirit week. We hope that you are your children can join in some of the fun this month.
- Monday - Hat Day
- Tuesday - Mismatch Day
Wednesday - Rainbow Day (wear clothes that are all one color)
Thursday - Cameras On Day
Friday - Pajama Day
- 12/8 - Principal Read Aloud at 6:30 pm, https://meet.google.com/gsw-wtku-mi
12/10 - Principal Read Aloud at 7:30 pm, https://meet.google.com/sox-dhgj-ezq
12/14-12/18 - School Spirit Week
12/21-1/1 - Winter Break, No School
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out: email@example.com.
Here to serve,
Principal, Patterson Elementary
School Improvement Plan (SIP) Goals
Goal 1 (Equity) - We will increase students' engagement and sense of belonging in school by focusing on cultural representation in materials and school activities.
- Please take a moment to share how/if your family celebrates holidays through this two-question survey.
- Each month our leadership & equity team reaches out to 1-2 students in each grade level to conduct interviews. We review the data collected from these as a staff and use it to drive changes for inclusivity
- We are compiling a calendar and resources about the holidays and celebrations our students and families observe to ensure all are included and acknowledged
- Review of materials for cultural representation