- ACT/Aspire Testing
- Athletics/Activities Update
- Security Update
Athletes continue to set records
- Boys Swimming - finished 3rd at D1 State Meet which is highest finish in school history. State Champions were Nick Plachinski in both the 200 & 500 yard freestyle and our 400 yard freestyle relay team - Nick Plachinski, Sam Douglass, Matthew Parker & Will Hobbs
- Wrestling - sent school-record 7 wrestlers to Individual State & qualified for Team State for first time in school history. Kyle Polum and Jason Isperides finished 3rd at State. Team competes tonight in UW-Madison Fieldhouse at 5:30 p.m. vs. Hudson.
- Hockey - qualified for State for second time in school history and then set a school record by winning their first round game. They play tonight at 5:00 p.m. in Madison vs. Superior.
- Gymnastics won their Sectional and qualified for State this Saturday in Wisconsin Rapids. Junior Maddie Gleed and freshman Shaye Taubner qualified for Individual State and compete today.
- Girls Basketball were Regional Champions and play this Saturday at 2:00 in Fond du Lac vs. Green Bay Southwest. If they win, they play in the State Tournament on Friday, March 13th at 3:15 in Green Bay. Because of our 1/2 day of school that day, we will not need to adjust our school schedule to send fan buses.
- Cheer team qualified for State and finished 6th in the team competition and 7th in the stunt competition.
- Boys Basketball play tonight in the Regional Finals at Plymouth at 7 p.m.
Art in the Burg
Congratulations to senior Maja Orlowska
Congratulations to Maja on being selected to receive a full scholarship to travel to India for 6 weeks over the summer. She will be participating in the NSLI-Y language immersion program to learn Hindi and staying with a host family. The program is sponsored by Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the US Department of State.
Congratulations to senior Darren Haynes
Congratulations to junior Nat Esten
Congratulations to Nat Esten on being selected for the 2015 High School Honors Performance Series at Carnegie Hall, presented by WorldStrides. He performed on the tenor trombone at Carnegie Hall in February 2015 with the Honors Band. Participation in one of the three Honors Ensembles is limited to the highest rated high school performers from across North America and select schools internationally.