The 4 Climate Regions
- Temputure: Day: 100 F , Night: 26 F
- Rainfal: less than 10 inches
- Animals : cougar,coyote,badger
- Plants: prickly pear cactus
- Location: parts of Algeria,Chad ,Egypt,Libya,Mali,Niger, and many more.
- Temputure: ranging 68 to 86 degrees
- Rainfall: 20 to 40 inches
- Animals: Buffalo, wildebeest, rihono, lions, lepards,and cheetahs
- plants: baobab, elephant grass, jackal berry tree
- location: South America , India, and Australia .
- Temputure: Depends on the latitude
- Location: Outer edge of arid climate areas
- Rainfall: averages between 10 to 20 inches per year
- Animals: Zebras, gazelles, beer
- Plant's: bbursage , white thorn ,cat law ,brittle bushes