For the Week of September 3-7
- Lapeer Community Schools is a dynamic community organization embracing our students with a quality learning environment, developing independent and confident learners for the future.
We think that each one of us is strong individually but we are even stronger when we work together.
Being kind and respectful to ourselves and others is...
...being Turrill Tough!!
Excellence in all we do for our students, our schools and our community through
- Continuous improvement;
- Diligent effort; and
- Innovative design
Office Hours during the School Year:8:15 am -- Office opens
8:35 am -- Student supervision outside of school begins (please do not leave your child unsupervised)
8:40 am -- Building opens; Students enter the building (breakfast available in the classrooms)
8:44 am -- School day begins
3:40 pm -- End of the school day
4:15 pm -- Office closes
What's Up this Week?
Monday, September 3 -
- Happy Labor Day - NO SCHOOL
Tuesday, September 4 -
- A terrific Tuesday
Wednesday, September 5 -
- Mrs. Berry's class Appledore Field Trip
- Turrill School Board Presentation
Thursday, September 6 -
- Mrs. Hoganson's class Appledore Field Trip
Friday, September 7
- Whole School Assembly from 9:15-10:00 in the gym
- Mrs. Short's class Appledore Field Trip
- Popcorn Day
- 1st Grade Grandparent's Day in the afternoon
Parent Drop off and PickUp Reminders
- Please remain in your car and have your children enter/exit on the side nearest the sidewalk.
- Have your children unbuckle and prepare for exiting your car as you pull forward to the drop off
- Please pull forward as far as you can
- Merge to the pass through lane after dropping off or picking up your children
- If you have to exit your vehicle please use a parking space