Running Brushy Reader
Hello Cougar Parents!
September 22 - School Dance
October 6th - End of 1st 6 Weeks
October 11 - PSAT for 8th Grade
Leander Mobile Learning Initiative (mLISD)
REFLECTIONS: This year's theme is "Within Reach". Submissions are due October 27th and can be dropped off in the front office. Official rules, entry forms, and additional information can be found at http://rbms.my-pta.org Questions? Contact Michelle Yu at email@example.com
Title 1 Description
RBMS Site-Based Committee
Our site-based decision making committee is designed to give each member the opportunity to serve in an advisory role for the planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of the campus educational programs. A primary task for the committee is to address initiatives for school-wide improvement.
- Made up of Campus professional staff, parents, community members, a school district representative, and possibly business representatives.
- Develops and reviews the Campus Improvement Plan for the purpose of improving student performance.
- Has an advisory role in campus / district planning (C.I.P.)
- Can make recommendations for campus-based staff development, which relates to the Needs Assessment / C.I.P.
- Meets a minimum of 3 times per school year.
If you are interested in joining please contact Jim Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org