Lead poisoning

what is lead poisoning?

Lead poisoning is a poison that can be caused by swallowing lead objects. some of the lead can stay in the body and cause serious health issue.

Can lead poisoning kill you?

Yes you can die from lead poisoning. You can die because the lead goes through your body and if it gets in you brain is can give you brain damage and you can die.

can pets get lead poisoning?

yes pets such as dogs, and cats can get lead poisoning.

who is likely to get lead poisoning

kids are most likely to get led poisoning because they always put things in their mouth.

They really don't know what they are doing.

Big image