The Emzingo Circles
Emzingo´s internal newsletter
Weekly update Aug 1st - Aug 6th
Key Outcomes of the week
- We successfully finished the AI workshop in NY.
- Big push with US BD schools, set up follow up meetings and confirmed with LBS and Three Hands for next week in London.
- Cristina for making more dents on the North American market. (PABLO)
- Chris for working hard in SA BD to try put SA MBA students on our international programs, it looks like it's finally gaining momentum! (NIZ)
- Drew for a beautiful wedding and being a great host in Vermont! (RAMON)
- Cristina for being an amazing host and also setting up the AI day, Zoe for facilitating an awesome session that really pushed us. (DANIEL)
Emzingo in 2020
- Make “Let my people go surfing” by Yvon Chouinard (founder of Patagonia) a mandatory reading for all emzingo staff ( Full time and interns) (PABLO)
- Approach private equity funds and offer workshops/programs to them and their clients. (RAMON)